Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Word about Prince Charming

Garrett is my Prince Charming. I'm so glad that "the Creator" saw fit to bring us together. There have been times when I have wondered if I would have had the chance to pick any man from one of those match-up businesses, would I have picked him from a picture and profile. My guess is that with my incredible intellect and my good judge of character, he wouldn't have even made the Top 10 List.

I have a sure knowledge, however, now, that he has the qualities, weaknesses, and strengths that I needed to be perfected. I'm so glad that in the grand design and devine plan that Heavenly Father saw fit to give us infatuation, crushes and attractions - to get us past the selfish worries, the fears, and the perceived reality of a life shared with one person, that would have indeed thwarted God's perfection process. Garrett has just what I need to learn the lessons that God had in store for me. Thank God (truly) for my beloved spouse.

No comments: