Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome to Our Home!

Well, we're in -- pending a few boxes scattered here and there. So maybe our lives can return to normal - as normal as it gets, anyway. This is a china cabinet that we found in the classifieds for cheap, cheap, cheap. It was fun to get my china out - It's been in a box since my mother got it for me while I was in college.
Here's our kitchen - It's not big - and it is hot (note the fan), but it's going to work fine. Aren't my new curtains cute!
Here's our front room - The whole brown wall thing is a little different for me, but I'm getting used to it. We don't have much of a dining room as can be seen by the table in the middle of the floor, but again, it's going to be fine.
As the song says, "Oh, you're always welcome at our house - at any time of the day...."

3 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

So cute...I actually like the red wall that you weren't sure about. I am glad you posted pictures. Change is always fun!!! (and of course you know....a lot of work!!!) I am missing you!!! Love, Mel
How is your Black diamond coming? Tear it up in Burley!!!

Necha said...

I think it is adorable! And that really IS a nice china cabnet! We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see where you are living nowadays (is that a real word?) We were so pumped about visiting Rawlings, but you moved before we even got the chance... maybe next time :)