Thursday, March 27, 2008

He's Smiling!

I keep trying to get a picture of it - but you'll just have to believe me: Jacob is smiling on purpose. There were always the little smiles that seem part of digestive pleasure or some heavenly dreams that babies enjoy, but he's started looking at me when I talk to him and smiling. I'm so anxious to show him off to family, but our plans are still in the air with trying to get everything ready for a buyer.

No real news on that front - We found out that Idaho State University in Pocatello has a program to help hospitals by allowing students to do their clinical hours at their own hospital, study with on-line courses, and go to campus once a month. So, really, once the house sells, we'll just be looking for an opening.

Beyond that, it's just windy as normal, and we woke up with snow covering the ground (always a possibility in Wyoming!). I'll try to get some pictures soon.

3 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

I vote USU....was that an option? I am excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I belive you... really I do. I'm sure baby Jacob is smiling because he is so happy that he has such a wonderful mommy (and daddy & big brothers)too!
and the wind and snow... burrrrr! That's when I'm grateful I'm in TEXAS!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I don't know how to spell believe! you know what I mean?!?