Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family Life

Two of my sisters have made movies from their pictures and home videos. It gives an insight into normal life at their home. Well, I haven't done that (yet), so here is a peek at our "normal" family life at home:I had to leave for a while and Jonathan wanted to play a game. While Garrett occasionally plays Candy Land with Jonathan, it isn't something he is "dying" to do. So, I was surprised, when he quickly agreed. When I came home, this is what I found. The boys think they're playing right along with Garrett since they have controls in their hands, but as you can see - the cords are not connected. And everyone was happy...
And two of my weaknesses are pictured here - the phone and multi-tasking!
This is the latest style at our house - boots that are too big for the wearer. As you can see, they get pretty excited about it.

No comments: