Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"We DIDN'T Sell our House" sayeth Garrett!


"We sold our house", I've animatedly related to everyone to whom I've spoken this afternoon.

"Can I put it on the blog", I asked Garrett tonight (as he often thinks of very valid reasons why we shouldn't do things that seem find to me).

He says, "Sure - as long as you don't tell them 'we sold our house.' It's just 'under contract'."

So to everyone in the sound of my voice (or the viewing of my blog), "Our house is under contract! Wahooooo!"

Now we just have a million things to take care of in the next month before we move.......

5 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

Yipeeee!!!!!

Necha said...

Yay! Now you can move somewhere that I will actually come visit you...just kidding-I am just saying that I have never been to your house, and now I guess I never will! Maybe in the next spot! I am not planning on having any preemies any time soon-so I might just be free to come visit! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Wow. In this market that's amazing to sell - I mean - go under contract so quickly.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

What a huge relief! Congratulations... on the contract!

marlamuppets said...

move to paris please!!