Saturday, April 5, 2008

So where's your brain at???

So according to this email I got, Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in:
3 seconds - the right half of your brain is better developed than most people's.
3 seconds and 1 minute - the right half of the brain is developed normally.
1 minute and 3 minutes - the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.
3 minutes or more - Look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger.
So, it took me a "little" more than a minute, so I had peanut butter with my apple and showed the picture to Garrett. He found it like right off. I told him that he had a more than normally developed right half of the brain. He said - of course he did, because he's left handed. Silly me!

4 comments:

Necha said...

Well, I need some serious help then because I am left handed too and I had to call Josh over to help me find it...and he found it in three seconds...and he's a righty. But I was looking for the beans to be in the shape of a man-not an actual man in the beans. That and I have vison problems against me. Oh well. I will just accept that I need to be locked up.

Leslie said...

I must be stupid, because I still can't find it!

Leslie said...

I FOUND IT! It only took me. . . FOREVER! I need to do more exercises like this I guess!

Jenn said...

OK, I'm like Necha and was looking for an outline or something made of beans, not an actual face. Once I read her comment and realized that I was looking for something I'd never find, I was able to find the face fairly quickly.