Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MonaVie

I am part of a Leadership Development Group called TEAM (http://www.the-team.biz/). It's been a wonderful experience to be part of a group that encourages personal improvement and team building - and teaches you how to be a successful leader.

Thru this group, we have been introduced to MonaVie - a fantastic drink that delivers a blend of 19 fruits, including the açai berry. This drink offers a simple and convenient solution to help meet some of your body's nutritional needs. People who regularly consume MonaVie have reported better health and an overall sense of well being.

This has been right for me and my family - health wise, financially, and for my own personal growth. Check out my personal MonaVie webpage at www.the-team.biz/mv967996.

No comments: