Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged

5 things on my to do list: Clean the dog hair (from the previous owner's dog) out of the vents, update our expense report, type up a taped history, exercise, read scriptures
5 jobs i've had: USU Extension Educator, School Counselor, Dept of Vocational Rehabilitation counselor, Child Care Provider, Professional Maid
5 places i have lived: Tremonton, Utah; Grace, Idaho; West Wendover, Nevada; Evanston, Wyoming; Cuenca, Ecuador
5 favorite snacks: chips and salsa, popcorn, orange julius, wheat thins, nuts
5 things you don't know about me: I write things on my "to do" list that I've already done just so I can cross them off; I really like spinach; I would prefer to not watch a movie, than to watch a movie without doing anything; I love basements; I love the smell of mechanic shops.
5 things i would do if i was a billionaire: Eat more fish, travel, buy nice gifts for family and friends, build a big cabin in the forrest so our extended family to have big reunions with wonderful cousin memories, become a professional counselor
5 things i love: family, biking, eating out, playing games, being taken out by my husband
5 people i tag: Carol, Necha, Becky, Carissa, Doreen

No comments: