Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pre-Christmas Highlights!

We took a weekend to go and see my grandparents - The kids loved it as you can see! It was wonderful. Jonathan got to hear Grandpa explain about each of his tools. They loved the new toys - toys I played with as a child. And, Jacob had lots of new things to check out!
This is also at Grandma and Grandpa's - my family will recognize the afgan in the background.
I believe that Gabe is trying to tickle Jacob...

Before going up to my grandparents' house, we hung out at my parents house and played with cousins. This picture shows Sarah, Gabe and Katie.


From the other direction, Katie, Brooke, Jonathan, Rachel and the backs of Sarah and Gabe.



And this is my stockings! Aren't they cute. My friend Marci (a kindred spirit) let me have a copy of the pattern and helped me with the tags. My mom helped me pick out some material, but I sewed it all. I'm quite pleased. The boys picked out their material (from a pre-chosen bunch of fabrics). I have material for another in case we end up needing to hang another sock someday... (this is not an announcement!).

No comments: