Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Mother's Day

Well, I just got thru reading everyone's mother's day posts, and thought I should add a little on my own. It was fun being home with my family. It was fun taking the boys to hear their Aunt Stephanie speak in church.

Garrett gave me some very sweet mother's day gifts and I'm thankful for how thoughtful he is. First, he ordered the part for the KitchenAid (please don't ask, I'm too embarrassed to admit how I broke it...) that was needed to fix it and he followed directions to get it all put back together.

Next, he ordered some gerber daisies from the ward young women's group and gave half to my mom and half to me. Both halves made me happy - It was fun to share in giving some fun to my mom!

Finally, he bought a Mary Kay basket from his sister to pamper me and it has been fun. There's some exfoliant for my hands and lips and moisterizer for them as well. I really like it!

Mother's Day reminds me how blessed I am to be a mother, to have such a wonderful mother, and to have so many wonderful examples in the women around me.

No comments: