Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gabe's One Year Photo


Well - Gabe turned one in August and we had his pictures taken the first week in September. My brother Joseph picked them up for us and we got them last week. Isn't he cute! He's such a delightful boy, but doesn't show that side often to the outside world. He giggles a lot and loves playing. Today, he had an early nap and Jonathan was napping when he woke up. Garrett and I sat on our bed and played with him. He loves holding his blanket and laying back on one of us. He lays back so quickly, he almost knocked me out twice. He is so ticklish - Garrett had him giggling a lot today. It's so fun watching them together. He loves it when I pick him up and spin him around. I did it once with one of the daycare mothers here and she said it scared her, but Gabe loves it. He's a fantastic eater - if he feels like it. I have really enjoyed him and just hope that he has enough time as "the baby" before the next one gets here!

1 comment:

Necha said...

Ahhhhh! I just about screamed when I saw this picture! He is too cute! Now I want a boy. Oh well.