Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Carla!

We had a hard time getting a connection until today. Sorry it's late!


Happy Birthday Carla!

Today is the birthday of someone who’s great
Her fam’ly would say that she’s really first rate.
And today is our chance to make sure she knows
That in our flower garden – she is our rose.

Elegant, classy, and sporty as heck.
Why! When biking with friends, she’ll risk her own neck.
She travels the country to see all her friends
Her efforts for them truly knows no ends!

When it comes to family, she’d do anything.
Nose kisses, bad nicknames, and even pull strings.
She puts up with us all – the best and the worst
When thinking of Carla, we remember, “You first!”

Carla – We love you. You’re truly a pearl
Deserving those treasures from out of this world.
And that’s what we pray for – that one day you’ll be
Blessed with all promised gifts – for all eternity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much...I kept forgetting to check your blog when I actually had a computer near....which is really sad because I am always in front of a computer.

I love my poem tons and tons...almost as much as I love you! Hope you are having a lovely day and I'm looking forward to coming to see your new home!

Love,
Carla