Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mel-Belle!

A = the Angel that was born today.
B = your Birthday cheer – Hip, Hip, Horray!
C = the way your humor Charms us all.
D = the Delight I feel whenever you call!

E = your patience when I speak an Earfull.
F = those great Funny Faces you pull.
G = the Giggles we sisters all get;
H = Hard time as we try not to wet! ;)

I = the Immaculate house you keep.
J = the Joy you feel buying things cheap.
K = the Kcal’s you so caref’ly evade.
L = the Luscious recipes you’ve made.

M = your love of being a Mother!
N = Nurturing Brooke and her brother.
O = how you “Olvidar” other’s failings. (Spanish)
P = Patience with all of your callings.

Q = you never Quit - It seems you're always gone!
R = the way that you Ran it – your marathon!
S = your Study of the principles of wealth.
T = your Talent to care for your body's health

U = your Understanding of God’s plan.
V = the Volumes your kids learn at your hand.
W = your heart’s name, Beth, Will always be.
X = an “X”cellent sis - my Melanie.

Y = You’ve been such a choice sister and a friend;
Z = of my love for you, you won’t see “Z” end.
Mel, you're "Terrif" – Don’t you ever forget!
May your 27th year be the best yet!

3 comments:

David and Shayla said...

Cute Cynthia. You say you're running out of ideas, but you're a creative genius!

The Morris Family said...

You have a lot of Birthdays in your family! You can write me a poem on my B-day (feb.25) if you run out of people in your family! lol!

Dave and Mel said...

Cynthia...I am not crying...but very close....will you email Dave a very romantic poem next year...I think you beat his birthday letter, hands down (don't tell him, he tries poor thing). You make me feel so special. I am so lucky to have such great family. Thanks again. I love ya. Mel