Sunday, June 14, 2009

2009 Camping Trip #1

Here's Garrett looking the car over and realizing - There's just no way all our stuff is going to fit!


Garrett set up such a nice camp. And the boys all got dressed up for the camping experience!


Here's Jacob too, with his bandana.
And all of them together!
Gabe was a little tired - We went on this little excursion before breakfast!

I love this picture - Jonathan, Gabe, Jacob, and Daddy!
Here's the boys by one of the views. They look like they're praying - I'm not sure why!

And here's us around the campfire as evening settled the first night (these pictures are not really in order).

It rained a lot, but we had fun. We tried to do some fishing, but our boys ate more of the marshmellows than the fish did. It was a great trip!

4 comments:

Necha said...

I love this post. Watching Garrett be a daddy to his boys is just like going back in time and watching how my dad was with his boys (and girls-but it's a camping post so-ya know.) I just really enjoy watching Garrett be a dad. It's awesome. Same goes for all of my brothers and my sister. But I know their wives (and husband) make them who they are so I am grateful for them like you wouldn't believe!! :) I love you guys!

marlamuppets said...

love it!! love it love love love it. your boys are soooo darling!

Natalie said...

Those little bandana heads are too cute.

David and Shayla said...

You guys are the best at doing things together as a family. I can't lie and say I wish I were there, because I'm not a huge fan of camping, but I do wish we had the memories! Love ya!