Saturday, January 12, 2008

December Delights

The boys helping Garrett shovel the driveway (and a lovely view of our house and all the snow.
I've received candles at Christmas time from friends for as long as I can remember - and I always set them out in places where the kids can't get to them. This year, my "boy minded" husband got them down and let the kids practice blowing them out, while they were thrilled to watched the flicker and glow of a little fire light. It seems silly that I never thought of that - The boys loved it!
This is Jonathan - a little wary of the Man in Red.
This is Gabe - obviously not enjoying his time on Santa's Lap.
Grandpa Z came out to visit during the holidays and did a lot of reading to the grandkids - and you also catch a glimpse of Gabe's "Cheesy" camera smile (one I'm actually quite fond of).


No comments: