Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Family of Five

We decided to take these shots before church on Sunday and I am learning that getting five people to all look good is quite a challenge - so this is the best we could do.
And the new addition all dressed up in the darling outfit from Aunt Carla!
Here are the newest trio of brothers!
Someday, when these boys are all potty trained, we may travel and come see family again - but I can't figure out how to travel with these three darling men!!! Until then, these pictures will have to do.

4 comments:

marlamuppets said...

darling!!!!!!!

Dave and Mel said...

So Cute. He looks so sweet. I can't wait to see him in person. we love you guys!!! Love, Dave, Mel, Brooke and Mathew

TrinEthan said...

He's a cutie! Grandma had to call and make sure I knew that my little Isabella might be a Isabello... We'll see! Congrats!

TrinEthan said...

I have to admit, I am quite pleased you came home with a little boy... thanks for all the clothes!!!