Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Jenn!

My parents had five lovely girls and just one handsome guy,
So for the perfect sister-in-law, there was really only one try.
Joseph was the first one engaged in Summer two thousand one,
And the start of welcoming new in-laws suddenly begun.

Jenn truly set the standard high – a mix of sweetness and wit.
Truly, for my only brother, she has been the perfect fit.
And to this family full of girls was added not-your-average dame
A noble woman – full of strength – beneath a charming frame.

With an almost-4-year-old & twins – just starting now to waddle,
We’re sure your special day won't be of the perfect, restful model.
But we hope your day is full of joy – this birthday wish we send.
I’m proud to call you sister! We love you lots and lots, Aunt Jenn!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awww....you're very sweet Cynthia! You're right--my day has not exactly been restful, but that's OK, I'm used to it! Thanks for the phone call....sorry I missed it.