Monday, May 26, 2008

We're here!

Well...we said goodbye to our home on Saturday (Big thanks to Uncle Joseph, Grandpa Eugene and Grandma Doreen, and some wonderful ward members and neighbors) - about lunch time - and drove to our storage units (near my parent's home). We had some great help and were quickly unloaded thanks to my cousin's boys and a good friend of our family's, as well as my parents. We came back to the house and unloaded the last of our stuff and the wood. It was a long and exhausting day - hard on the boys.....but we survived!

Now comes the time of decisions.....Where to live? Where to work? What house to buy? etc....

Stay tune....

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Cynthia,

I'm way behind on this blogging stuff. But, I tracked you down on the mission alum web site. When you get settled email me (thbevans@gmail.com) and we can catch up.

Tricia Hendrickson Bevans