Saturday, May 31, 2008

Me & My Cousin Cael

Jonathan has a cousin Cael that lives a couple of days' drive from here - so we haven't seen him in some time. A few months ago, we told Jonathan that he would get to see his Cousin Cael at his grandpa's wedding. Since then, we hear about the activities of the two of them almost daily.

"Jonathan, who taught you to do that?" I ask as he opens his mouth and show me all his food.
"My Cousin Cael," he responds.

"Jonathan, where are you going?"
"Me and my cousin Cael are going to go fishing with hangers."

"My cousin Cael is my friend. We hunt bears and rock monsters."

So, I've decided that my son has an imaginary, REAL friend. We are anxious to hear about the upcoming adventures of Jonathan and his "cousin Cael" and even more excited to see if any of them come true when Jonathan plays with the real Cousin Cael later this summer.

No comments: