Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hubby Tag for Valentine's Day!

Where we met: At a Single Adult FHE group in Evanston, Wyoming



How long we dated before we got Hitched: About a year and a half



How long have we been married: It will be 6 years in June



What's my favorite feature about him: His hands - they're always warm and gentle and perfect - not too calloused or rough - but not girly - just perfect....



What is my favorite quality about him: He is really good at not caring what other people think, but just being himself. I also really like his consumer skills - he researches his possibilities, finds the best deal, checks out the consumer opinions, etc. It's fantastic. Me....I just buy the first good thing I see and move on to the next thing on my To-Do List.



What is his nickname for you: Honey or Wifey



His favorite Color: Blue



His favorite food: Whatever sounds good to him at that moment.



His favorite sport: He loved wrestling in high school - he doesn't really watch any sports now.



Who said the L word first: Me



First kiss, when and where: After we'd dated a little while, he was leaving my house and asked if he could kiss me goodnight. Of course, I said yes.



Favorite couple thing to do: Walk around random stores like Walmart, CalRanch, Smith & Edwards, etc.



How many kids: For now, we are content with our three, but we'll see...



His hidden talent: He is the best organizer, re-arranger ever. I'll come home from being gone and he'll have rearranged the furniture in some way I would have never even considered and it's perfect. He just has a really good idea of how to make the house functional.



His age: 34 - just like me (except for 1.5 months a year)



His favorite music: For his Valentine's Day present, I'm not going to touch this subject... ;)



What I admire most about him: How forgiving he is; also how much thought he puts into his decisions - he's really deliberate in what he does and says.



His favorite past times: playing computer games, reading, surfing the net for the latest great deals at Cabela's, Tiger Direct, NewEgg, etc type sites.



Will he read this: No, but he'll listen if I read it to him and he'll say, "Great" several times.

1 comment:

HunnyHull said...

YAY I found you! Hope you are having fun in UT!