Sunday, February 22, 2009

Know Ye Not...

I couldn't decide if this should be in quotable quotes.....

Jonathan is growing up so much. The other day, he was trying to pour everyone milk and there was a huge mess on the table, so I told him he was still a little small to be doing that by himself. So, yesterday, when he tried to pour punch for everyone, I took it away from him.

He turned and looked at me with a hurt look in his eyes and said, "But mom.....I'm just trying to grow up to be like my daddy."

2 comments:

Dave and Mel said...

Your trip looks like fun. And Brooke keeps trying to poor her own milk too. Sometimes I let her, when the milk is almost gone...but that makes it worse when the milk is full and I am not watching....

Jill said...

That is so sweet... I love the things kids say, they always remind me of just how wonderful life and family is with these sweet souls to remind us!