Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandi!


Happy Birthday Mandi – Today’s your special day.
I like to send my birthday wish in this rhyming way!
And I know a little bit about her life – the present stage
Because we both have 3 boys and they’re almost the same age!

To be a mom AND work – We both know what it’s like
Staying home, we now can put our hearts into our tykes!
And Mandi does it all with grace – she always seems prepared
As I worry over each new step – she’s never ever scared.

I’ve seen the love in her eyes as she gives hugs and kisses
To her nieces and nephews – They feel that them she misses!
Her homes are always nice and neat – We’ve loved staying there!
The walls are decorated with so much thoughtful care.

I’m glad to know and love her – this great woman in my life
She’s means much more to me than just my husband’s brother’s wife.
Happy Birthday Mandi Kay – May your day be wonderful.
May Brandon and your little men make you feel like the family jewel!

No comments: