Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Brandon!

My husband's 2nd brother is Brandon Lee
And a fine addition to the P---- family
Always happy - setting you quickly at ease
Reportedly the first at shmoosing the ladies.

However, he'd say that really wan't the case
That his brother Ben - He took first place!
So, I guess we'll never really know
Unless the high school girls have their "say so".

I remember the first time I met Bro #2
Sunday dinner, the mouths were not a few.
He was there with his best friend and his wife
As well as the kind and beautiful love of his life.

They made me feel welcome and treated me kind.
I soon found my worries had fallen behind.
And as I've gotten to know them more and more
They are a fun family that's easy to adore.

So Brandon! On your day of all days.
Please know that we are shouting Horray's!
And saying our prayers of thanks for you!
You've blessed our lives - And that is true!

Happy Birthday!

No comments: