Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

This Easter, I have been filled with gratitude again for the life, Atonement, and resurrection of the Savior. I don't know how to express all that I feel. Recently, I have felt that I have never really grasped how to utilize the power of the Atonement in bringing joy into my life, despite the ups and downs and heartaches of life. I'm just so grateful to understand this - and so grateful to the Savior for the miracle of the Atonement.

This video was created from the talk by Elder Jeffry R. Holland from Conference last weekend. Happy Easter to all my friends and family.

2 comments:

Grandma's Joys said...

I'm a little behind in reading blogs. Thanks Cynthia for sharing the video. I can relate to your comments. I love you new bunk beds and the tea party looks like it was great fun. I saw Shayla's girls in their "party dresses" yesterday in church. They were so cute. I always marvel at your mother's sewing skills! Hope you had a good Easter!

Dave and Mel said...

You have always been the best example Cynthia. I admire your faith and testimony. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks when Steph gets home. It is going to be neat to all be together.