Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa

We spent the 17-19 with my mother's parents. The kids loved it. Here's Jacob playing with new toys that I remember playing with.
Here's the boys listening to Grandma tell "Granny" stories. They loved it.
I didn't get a picture, but Jonathan was facinated with the contraption that puts Grandpa's socks on. Jonathan also came home with a bunch of scrap peices of wood that he likes to make into a castle. Grandma let the boys help plant peas (reminding me how it's done!).
We were at my parents for a short time and Gabe was so tired - I think he took one bite of the cracker under his left hand and fell asleep without even chewing it.
It was a wonderful weekend - I love being with Grandma and Grandpa! I'm so glad my children could enjoy such a great experience!

No comments: