Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The New Beds for the Boys

We have considered putting the boys in bunk beds, but we were worried about him being up so high - he really doesn't like hights......so, what to do....

Well, Garrett had an idea. And this is it.

These are bunk bed cots. And it fits great and the boys love it. Jonathan can jump down on his own, and he can climb up the sides. It fits great. So, we've put all the boys together in the same room - It should be interesting. This leaves us the sunniest room in the house to start our garden starts.....WAHOO! I'm going to have a garden!

4 comments:

Alison said...

How creative. I have been pondering bunk beds for our boys. But, with buying the bed then the mattresses...you get it.

Necha said...

Hmm! I have been wondering what in the world we will do if we are still in this house when our girls out grow their toddler beds, and are still too young for bunk beds. Two twins won't fit in their room! But this is a great idea!! Now I am not so worried!

Unknown said...

That's awesome. Rem want's bunk beds even though he doesn't need them. For some reason they are just so fascinating!
P.S. I need all the gardening tips I can get. Please share! :)

Unknown said...

That's great. Rem and Em both want bunk beds so bad.

P.S. I need all the gardening tips I can get. Please share :)