Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dedicated to my Sister-In-Law Jenn and Me!

So, Jonathan got hold of the ads in the local newspaper and got so excited looking at the Halloween costumes. He would come to me and show me a picture of the costume and ask, "What monster is this?" and I would look at the picture and respond, "Frankenstein" or "Dracula" or "a skeleton", etc. Well after a while, he brought me another picture and again asked "What monster is this?" So, I looked and cracked up - for it truly was a real monster.....

Scroll down to see Jonathan's monster (if you dare)!!!





















Keep going!






















Keep Going!

























Here's Jonathan's Monster:

Jonathan had passed the costumes and was looking at CD's.

I dedicate this to Jenn and me because we are in love with men who like to listen to these "MONSTERS".

1 comment:

Necha said...

LOL! That is really funny! A big sweaty screaming half naked man would scare me too!