Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Since we started getting married in my family.
We've added 1 sweet sister and brothers-in-law three.
The first male addition became Shayla's spouse
Dating & then marriage;

They went on to "playing house".

Of Shayla's smiley David, there's so much I could say.
And now I have the chance, for today is his birthday!
So what's first on the list of all that I can share...?
Well - David's mighty handsome -

With that wave of sandy hair!

But he doesn't stop with looks!

He's got qualities most rare.
He's truly a great teacher

And it's the gospel he loves to share.
As crazy as it sounds, He dosn't seem to mind.
Living close to in-laws. To each, he is so kind!

The thing I noticed first when Shayla's "friend" I met.
David grins from ear to ear - A smile you can't forget!
Getting to know David, you learn that he will fight.
He has determination for what he knows is right.

David, your'e amazing - a strong example for my life.
I'm glad you chose my sister to be your loving wife!

Happy Birthday David!
We hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments: