Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Birthday - and NOW I'm in Training

Well - My birthday was wonderful! My boys got me wonderful gifts which included new bed-time slippers and new left-over containers, which were greatly needed! My parents came over for the weekend and also go to see Jonathan give a part in his first Primary program. It was wonderful. I got some fun calls from family. And Jonathan said he's so glad that I'm 25.

Now - for my next birthday, I promised my mother I would be able to do a flip on the trampoline. She doesn't seem to recognize that it was an "under-age" promise and is not legally binding. However, she is my mother, so I will begin a year of intense training of body and bladder so I can do a flip without making a fool of myself.

If I die next year on my birthday, you'll all know who to blame....

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Cynthia! We are getting old!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a good day!

Jill said...

Happy Belated B-day! Does this mean I can turn 25 too in a couple of weeks?! :)

Callie said...

Happy Birthday- a little bit late!