Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Music List

Ya - so my wonderful brother Joseph helped me learn how to put music on my blog and I have had more fun than I can say. Just so you know, this music is for me - It's all the songs that I really love and I put them on there, so I can listen to them all day long. I think Garrett's ears are in revolt because he's got his headphones on and is tuning it all out in the bedroom. If some (or most) (or all) of the songs are just plain weird to you.....well, too bad - It's my list! Now, I just need to find out if the list can be too big.....?

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's one of the great perks about bloggin...getting to listen to fun music.

Dave and Mel said...

Garrett needs to learn to love the Carpenters. It really improves quality of life.

Jolinda said...

Hey Cynthia, I found you through Alison's blog. Catch up with me (as often as I post) at loggerhuckaby.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!